Hardware and Accessories
As your Trusted IT Advisor we strive to offer a complete IT solution for your business. As such we have developed additional services based on requests from our business clients. Some of these are handled locally, others are handled by dedicated and prescreened specialists around the country.
These services include:
- Leasing – Should you require leasing for new systems and hardware, we generally recommend specialist IT leasing companies who focus on business to ensure you get competitive rates.
- Data recovery – When physical damage to hardware has occurred or when traditional methods are unable to recover data we call in our specialists. The physical device is shipped to a laboratory for examination.
- Forensic data analysis – Required where electronic records need to be deciphered for legal reasons. This is a very specific field of analysis and requires legal knowledge to be completed successfully.
- Ink and toner – Don’t pay full retail pricing for your printer ink and toner supplies, many businesses are unaware they can buy at wholesale rates or use cheaper new compatible cartridges.
- Hardware upgrades – Improve the performance of your computer with component upgrades for a fraction of the cost of a new computer.
- Accessories – Talk to us about software, speakers, adaptors, cables and many other peripherals and accessories.
- Power protection – Protect your IT investment against serious electrical and physical damage caused by lightening and power supply fluctuations (power surges).
- Uninterrupted power supplies – Prevent data corruption or data loss caused by sudden loss of power with a battery backup system which allows your equipment to shutdown correctly.
- IP camera systems – IP surveillance recording equipment allows visual monitoring over the web.